Team Byrne!

Here's another cross-company team based on a single artist's work. But with John Byrne having piratically worked on EVERYTHING, and having something of a fetish for Team Kirby's guys to boot, who do I put in...

John Byrne's new Danger UnlimitedIf you thought Team Kirby was a boy's club, I've tried to set things right this week! We've got She-Hulk, whom Byrne propelled to stardom by drafting her into his Fantastic Four! We've got Hippolyta as Wonder Woman! We've got Babe from his Dark Horse Legend work! We've even got Gary Seven's catgirl Isis! The girls need their boys, so we've also got Iron Fist from Byrne's early Marvel work, Superman (duh!) and from Alpha Flight, Puck! Why him? Not only is he a favorite of mine, but he's the only Alphan not resurrected in the recent Chaos War event. Boo! Well, I've got him.

That's a LOT of brawn for a single team, but that's all I want here... PUNCHING THE HELL OUT OF STUFF feat. THE HOTTEST BABES IN COMICDOM!

You might have different tastes... Who would YOU put in Team Byrne?

Comments

I had never even remotely considered it before, but now I realise that I would kill for a (decent) Iron Fist/She-Hulk team-up book.
Bill D. said…
Any chance of a Namor guest-shot? I can only imagine the sort of... discussions he'd have with Superman.
Unknown said…
THis probably belongs over on the Brave and Bold or Amalgam blogs, but just imagine She-Fist and Iron Hulk... oO :)
Anonymous said…
Strange, I always wanted a "Power Man and Wingfoot" comic. It would involve lots of baby oil.
Paul C said…
Great team, love the inclusion of Puck. I don't believe Marvel haven't brought him back!
Siskoid said…
I know!

His story was compromised when it was revealed he was a really tall man with a mystical sword trapped inside him that cut him down to size, but I still think his personality is a must in this team.