Reign of the Supermen #489: Grumpy Supercat

Source: Internet meme (2013)
Type: Spoof
This little guy, along with the rest of the Grumpy League of America (below), have been featured on many sites by now, so many I can't track down who should get the credit (let me know if you do).

So what makes Supercat grumpy? (a special Top 5)
1. Everyone trying to trick him into revealing his Cat Kent identity
2. Kryptonite (all colors)
3. Bizarro Grumpy Supercat's can-do attitude
4. Magic (especially STAGE magic)
5. These suckers and how they're always bitching about water or fire or bondage or their dead parents or some other damn thing.
Bunch of moaners...

Comments

Martin Gray said…
Oh, they're funny - the Justice League of Americats.
Kal said…
Bizarro Grumpy Supercat's can-do attitude - I MUST SEE THIS CHARACTER. I MUST I MUST I MUST
Siskoid said…
This is a job for the FanFic Brigade!