Dropping Thank-Bombs on Geekery Partners

It's Thanksgiving here in Canada, so let me just put in some quick words of thanks to some friends and partners in this grand adventure we call Geekery. First, to the Legion of Super-Bloggers, a community of dedicated bloggers who love, as I do, the Legion of Super-Heroes. I'm not the most frequent contributor - if you're a frequent visitor here, you'll know I have other duties that keep me too busy for that - but I've started running round-table discussions on the Silver Age material, the first of which is out today. It's a fun way to get to know several of our "Legionnaires", do check it out, thanks. It's been a very productive first month and a half, guys, and I look forward to working with you until we've covered every single Legion appearance and beyond.

The LSB is actually the product of casual comments made by the Irredeemable Shagg and AquaRob's Who's Who Podcast, which we all love, about the need for such a blog. We answered the call, and both guys have contributed material. As I sit down to spend a lazy Monday morning listening to the latest episode, covering volume 23 of DC's classic encyclopedia series, I'd like to thank them as well for making me a member of the Fire & Water family. It's been great working with you.

And to everyone who stops by here occasionally or regularly... consider yourselves Thanksgiven!

Comments

SallyP said…
And a happy Thanksgiving to you!